Licensed Mental Health Therapist – Hawaii or Nevada
Insight Counseling & Wellness is a group practice providing virtual therapy for children, teens, and adults for residents of Hawaii and Nevada. Our mission is to help improve the well-being of an individual or family by establishing goals of care and using various evidence-based treatment plans. Our vision is to empower our clients find new insight to improve quality of life.
We are looking for fully licensed therapist (LMFT, LCPC, LCSW) or Intern (MFT-I, CPC-I, CSW-I) with these qualifications:
- Have a strong understanding of multicultural counseling – appreciating that individuals are not all the same and their ethnicity, race, and cultural context is an important component of their identity.
- Well-grounded and knowledgeable in a variety of counseling modalities including, but not limited to, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), Trauma-Focused CBT, Play Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy.
- Possess a master’s degree or doctoral in marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, social worker or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed by their respective state as Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker OR Marriage and Family Therapist – Intern, Clinical Professional Counselor – Intern, Clinical Social Worker – Intern.
- Have one or more years of relevant experience working with children, teens, and adults in a counseling environment. Previous private practice work experience preferred.
What are your responsibilities:
- Schedule and facilitate sessions with individuals, groups, or families.
- Diagnose, develop, and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience.
- Create individualized treatment plan according to client’s needs and circumstances.
- Monitor and conduct ongoing assessment based on client’s progress during treatment.
- Meet with clients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of records and adherence to HIPAA relating to client’s treatment.
This is a contract position with a flexible schedule and ability to work from home. The candidate should have access to a private workspace, Wi-Fi, and a laptop or PC. The candidate is expected to have excellent professional etiquette, communication skills, time management and computer skills.
Please reach out via email, [email protected], if interested.